Ask Verona Dental Care if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
Over time, as you wear your dentures, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues. Because your soft tissues make contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone. As a result, you're in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort, and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and smiling. The solution is denture stabilization.
Your dentist will place between two and four implants in an arch and will retrofit your dentures with snap-on attachments. These attachments hold the dentures firmly in place by the implants. Two implants are the minimum number placed to provide stability. Placing three or more implants will increase chewing power. Your dentures will still be easily removable for cleaning or other care.
Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Provides needed support for correct speaking, chewing and smiling.
- Prevents facial shape changes caused by jawbone recession.
- Provides an excellent alternative for those who do not want to pay for individual implants.
- Dental adhesives are no longer necessary.
If you think you could benefit from denture stabilization, call Verona Dental Care at 412-828-1920 today to schedule an appointment.
- Ball Attachment Dentures
- Denture Stabilization
- Dentures in a Day
- Fountain of Youth Dentures
- Immediate vs. Complete Dentures
- Implant Retained Dentures
- Implant-Supported Partial Dentures
- In-house Denture Lab
- Lock-In Dentures
- Mini Implants
- Partial Dentures
- Same Day Denture Relines
- Screw Retained Dentures
- Traditional vs. Premium Dentures